This is my story.
Im holding on, but lettin' go
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Last blogged @ 11:51 AM

HELLOOOOOOOOOO, finally posting aft so long-.- Have pictures but i can't post it now due to my mum confiscating my laptop just because she wants me to be more discipline
-.- PISSED~ anyway,

FRIDAY
This was the worst day of my life. I think it totally changed me. I had to drop to normal academic. i was so lost at that moment, like what am i supposed to do? At tt point of time i didn't feel like living anymore. Its like all your dreams are crushed, just disappeared into thin air. I couldn't stop crying. But the cheering up fom my classmates helped. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS. I'm gonna miss you badly. Promised Carissa and myself to top the normal acad lvl and get back to express. Hmm.. guess i just have to face the facts. Went out wif clarice and charlene aft tt. Went to charlene's hse first, got molested like i donno 1234567 times-.- She showered and changed. At bout 5 plus, left for my place(: I changed and got ready. Ate at my place then 6 plus went to Clarice's hse. She did the same(: Headed to white sands to meet jia feng and joyner. Then waited for the rain to stop and went to escape(: Hahaha, wasn't much fun. Not scary at all lorh-.- Left at 11pm tt was the closing time too anyway-.- Hahaha, went to subway bought drink niaa. jia feng and joyner took 17 to tampines? So said bye to them and Charlene's mum fetched us home(:

SATURDAY
Woke up missed DG outing, ended up going to nainai's hse earlier. super boring mans.
nth much happened aft tt. Was supposed to go karaoke at NUS wif my dearest jonathan, joseph, joshua and joel. The YAPPERS! hohoho, i just love them soooo much(: but daddy was lazy to fetch me thereT.T So another time then go again^^ Heehee, gonna see them nxt sat, and the following sat and the following sat and every other sat(:

SUNDAY
tdy woke up at 10.40? Skipped ballet due to both my legs. I can't stretch them now. I think i streched too much. It hurts like shit. PISSED~ Anyway, going to Orchard soon. Going off now cause gotta go get readyyyyy!:D BYEBYE(: I will post the pictures once i've gotten my laptop backT.T

BABY, I LOVE YOU♥


Disclaimer
Welcome to my awesome blogggg!♥ No spamming/ripping. But pleaseeeeee leave a tag before you leave.
The rules are simple, like me you're well welcomed here but hate me, gladly click the big red 'X' on the top right hand corner or fly farfar to outer space (: TYVM.
EVENTS
Profile
Photobucket Nataliequektsinyi.
Imma 15 this yr!
Bomb me w presents on 290596♥
Attending a school which can go suck balls
You think you're cooler than me only in your dreams.
Tagboard
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.combr>
Archives
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011
Affiliates
heartszxc
1-5 '09,
gladys♥
♥friends
abigail, adriana, ashley, Angelina K, brenda, bjorn, brandi, cherie C, celine, celeste, Claudia, crystal, charity&sam, eugene, felyn, geena, huijuan, isabelle, jerilyn, jasonL, jewel, Kristie, kimmy, Kimberly, michelle, micaela, malcom, Nikki, Qiaotian, Rachel, ruying, Sow yee, Seri, Shauna, Samantha, Tess, tasha, Vanessa, xiufang, yimin, Zann, Zhiying
Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.