This is my story.
Im holding on, but lettin' go
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Last blogged @ 11:28 PM

Hey guys, I'm back. And I'm gonna scold some ppl. ______________, you're a fucking bitch. I'm so sick of hearing your very 'pitiful' barks. All you want is just attention but all you'll get is just hatred. Carissa doesn't lie. Why the fuck would she want to go around telling people shit about you. Ahya, we all know tt you're jealous of us luh huh but no need act until like tt right? Don't keep talking so much jiao weh kampeh lan la dey. Eat eat eat, eat till go fat and die la cheebye. Eh wait wait, you're alr fat enough. How bout go roll down staircase. I can't believe I could survive wif u for this long and now seeing you and your fugly face everyday just makes me grow old. Sry hor, but I'm only 13 so u should go die. I'll be extremely happy to nvr see your fugly face again. Please la, u think you're such a good friend? OMG la, ru ying and yi hui see you run far far away alr la. Don't come school everyday act cute can? You go pang finish ur sai First then come to class. What are toilets for? It's for you to pang your sai there. Don't come to class then pang ur sai, class is to study hor zar bo. Get ur facts right. Want to act cool right, come la. See who lose! Wan to come find trouble wif my very much sexier then u Carissa? must go through me first. U talk about her=talking me also k? Not happy come find me, we settle this once and for all. See who scared who.

And you, fucking cheebye duanehneh cher. Got alot of sai to say bout us hor, I tell you I, natalie quek, got more things to say ok! Think u teacher means must gave respect ah? What respect? You want respect ah u earn it. Not forcing respect out of us. We also human ok? You inhuman ah? Pls la, you're just some random stranger to me/us la. What do you know about our character huh? Don't anyhow go barking things la. Got favourtism ah? I also got favourtism leh. Wanna know which Cher I favouritise? Not you can alr. You see this things not happy also? Go call my parents lorh.

Hai, scold enough liao. byebye.


Disclaimer
Welcome to my awesome blogggg!♥ No spamming/ripping. But pleaseeeeee leave a tag before you leave.
The rules are simple, like me you're well welcomed here but hate me, gladly click the big red 'X' on the top right hand corner or fly farfar to outer space (: TYVM.
EVENTS
Profile
Photobucket Nataliequektsinyi.
Imma 15 this yr!
Bomb me w presents on 290596♥
Attending a school which can go suck balls
You think you're cooler than me only in your dreams.
Tagboard
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.combr>
Archives
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011
Affiliates
heartszxc
1-5 '09,
gladys♥
♥friends
abigail, adriana, ashley, Angelina K, brenda, bjorn, brandi, cherie C, celine, celeste, Claudia, crystal, charity&sam, eugene, felyn, geena, huijuan, isabelle, jerilyn, jasonL, jewel, Kristie, kimmy, Kimberly, michelle, micaela, malcom, Nikki, Qiaotian, Rachel, ruying, Sow yee, Seri, Shauna, Samantha, Tess, tasha, Vanessa, xiufang, yimin, Zann, Zhiying
Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.